£18,500 - £19,500 per annum
Full time / Permanent
Are you an Administrator, looking for a position that is rewarding, fulfilling and where you can make a difference? Would you like to join an organisation that can offer developmental support and training opportunities and a friendly working environment?
We are working closely with our client that is seeking an Administrator to join their team. As the site Administrator, you will act as the first point of contact for both clients and visitors and will be required to deliver a professional, welcoming service to all. You will support your team by providing administrative services, along with a range of health & safety checks and audits to maintain a place of safety.
Reporting to the Team Leader, duties will involve but not limited to:
- Act as the first point of call, answering telephones, taking messages and resolving queries wherever possible.
- Check fire safety equipment is adequate and report any health & safety or repair requirements, maintaining records as required.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that voids are processed promptly.
- Manage the processing of referrals to the business and update support staff as necessary.
- Maintain petty cash, manage stock and record sales and report accurately to the finance department.
- Provide administrative support including: written correspondence, telephone calls, distribution of mail, maintaining manual and electronic records etc.
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience. Hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, however, you may need to be flexible on occasions. This role is a permanent position offering a salary of 18,500 - 19,500 per annum + benefits.
Due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.This vacancy is being advertised by Hamilton Appointments, who are acting as an Employment Agency.
In order to keep up to date with all our positions and news, please find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.