£24,000 - £26,000 per annum DOE
Full time / Permanent
Hamilton Appointments are working closely with their Bedford based client, who are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Supply Chain Manager.
Working for a leading distribution business, you will be responsible for maintaining stock availability whilst managing supplier performance.
Duties will involve:
- Reporting to the Product Supply Chain Manager and being a part of the wider supply chain team.
- Managing supplier performance.
- Maintaining stock availability of products to support sales demand.
- Inventory control.
- Working closely with stakeholders on projects to understand priorities and market-specific requests.
- Analyse and report on product availability, quality and stock turnover, offering resolution to any issues.
The successful candidate will have experience in demand planning, purchasing and inventory control management within a logistics or distribution sector and be able to demonstrate organisation and planning skills.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis with a salary of 24,000 - 26,000 per annum, along with the opportunity for career progression. Hours of work and Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
For more information on this role, apply today!!
Due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion. This vacancy is being advertised by Hamilton Appointments, who are acting as an Employment Agency.
In order to keep up to date with all our positions and news, please find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. You can also register on our website for up to date job alerts
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.