£45,000 per annum + commission
Full time / Permanent
Are you a Customer Growth Marketeerlooking for a new challenge? Are you wanting to join a global business that can offer exciting and rewarding opportunities? Then this could be the role for you!
Hamilton Appointments are delighted to be working exclusively with our prestigious and innovative global client. This position will be working from their UK site, based in London.
You will be working within a rapidly growing, market competitive company that encourages initiatives and leadership. You will partner with the sales and product team within EMEA, to develop marketing campaigns and projects from ideation to execution that will drive revenue growth for existing customer base, reduce churn and increase loyalty.
Duties will include:
- Partner with the Sales and Product teams to identify customer growth opportunities and develop marketing campaigns that drive cross-selling, reduce churn and achieve revenue growth targets.
- Act as the main point of contact of Marketing for Sales Managers and Leaders to deliver sales enablement marketing resources and campaigns.
- Work closely with the Content, Design, Marketing Automation and Product teams to develop creative and compelling messaging that resonates with customers.
- Be an advocate for the voice of the customer by building a deep understanding of our customers in each market and ensure customer needs are well represented in global and regional marketing campaigns.
- Track and measure the performance of customer marketing campaigns, identify optimisation opportunities, synthesise and share learnings and insights across the organisation.
The successful candidate will have proven experience developing and leading marketing campaigns and projects and be able to identify marketing opportunities for an existing client base. Experience in product marketing, marketing strategy or brand management would be an advantage.
This position is being offered on a permanent contract with a competitive compensation package, depending on experience, plus some amazing company benefits.
For more information on this role, apply today with your cv stating your salary expectations.
Due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 14 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.This vacancy is being advertised by Hamilton Appointments, who are acting as an Employment Agency.