FILLED BY HAMILTON APPOINTMENTS
Full time / Permanent
Are you a Senior Customer Support Manager looking for a new challenge? Are you wanting to join a global business that can offer exciting and rewarding opportunities? Then read on!
Hamilton Appointments are delighted to be working exclusively with our prestigious and innovative global client. This position can be fully remote or based in one of their locations in EMEA - London, Belfast, Amsterdam, Berlin or Geneva.
You will be working within a rapidly growing, market competitive company that encourages initiatives and leadership. Reporting to the Director of Support in EMEA, you will be responsible for leading the Frontline and Escalations Support team in Europe.
Duties will include:
- Provide guidance and direction to the Frontline and Escalations teams in Europe on day-to-day activities, while driving customer service excellence
- Manage local hiring in Europe, employee performance, training and development
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and coaching for existing and future Frontline and Escalations employees
- Develop the Support leadership team and manage a mix of leaders such as managers, team leads etc
- Implement a quality and results based performance program to oversee the quality and accuracy of interactions with customers, including participation in calibration and validation sessions
- Improve productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes and improvements to tools, processes, reporting, and employee engagement
- Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement and monitor the efficiency of support processes as well as customer and employee satisfaction
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, and training to team members
- Act as an escalation point to resolve customer issues and/or disputes
- Refine the collection of support metrics and KPIs to provide team feedback and statistical information to the Support management team
- Work closely with all Support managers, contribute to the development of all areas of the customer support processes, policy, and training
- Ensure that Escalation processes are well implemented in Europe and liaise with Support and Sales functional Managers
The successful candidate will have proven leadership skills and experience managing a technical support group (preferably in the software or hospitality sector)
This position is being offered on a permanent contract with a competitive compensation package, depending on experience, plus some amazing company benefits.
For more information on this role, apply today with your cv stating your salary expectations.
Due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 14 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.This vacancy is being advertised by Hamilton Appointments, who are acting as an Employment Agency.