£45,000 - £47,000 + commission and company benefits
Full time / Permanent
Are you a Partner Growth Manager looking for a new challenge? Are you wanting to join a global business that can offer exciting and rewarding opportunities? Then this could be the role for you!
Hamilton Appointments are delighted to be working exclusively with our prestigious and innovative global client. This position will be based from their UK site in London, however, the role can be remote.
You will be working within a rapidly growing, market competitive company that encourages initiatives and leadership. Reporting to the Manager of Partner Growth EMEA, you'll be responsible for the growth of existing commercial and strategic partnerships that drive new merchants within the regions of the UK.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Active engagement with existing resellers to bring in new customers.
- Research and trending the enterprise app market to determine new apps, pricing & analysecompetitive marketplaces.
- Develop, manage and maintain the pipeline to deliver the assigned territories market strategy.
- You will ensure a high-quality two-way communication between channel partners and the business.
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations.
- Bring in new reseller partnerships by outbound prospecting and inbound qualification.
Our clients' partnership team is unique. They are the commercial team with a very large focus on product and new features. The successful candidate will haveexperience of Partnership management focused on finding solutions for your partners in order to get more revenue (Software sales experience preferred).
This position is being offered on a permanent contract with a competitive compensation package, depending on experience, plus some amazing company benefits.
For more information on this role, apply today with your cv stating your salary expectations.
Due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 14 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.This vacancy is being advertised by Hamilton Appointments, who are acting as an Employment Agency.