£18,720 - £20,000 per annum DOE
Full time / Permanent
Hamilton Appointments are pleased to be workingwith their Bedford based client, who are specialists in their field.
An opening has arisen for a Powder Coater to join their busy and growing team.
- Preparation and powder coating of various products to a high class finish
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with fast changing priorities
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- Experience of powder coating
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the company and team members
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure when meeting deadlines
- Need to be physically fit and have a "can do" attitude
You will be used to working in a fast paced environment with fast changing priorities.
Our client's team and culture is proactive and dynamic and this is an exciting opportunity to play a key part in shaping the future of their business.
This is a permanent position, working 36 hours Monday to Friday.
Due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.This vacancy is being advertised by Hamilton Appointments, who are acting as an Employment Agency.
In order to keep up to date with all our positions and news, please find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. You can also register on our website for up to date job alerts
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.