FILLED BY HAMILTON APPOINTMENTS
Full time / Permanent
Hamilton Appointments are pleased to be working with their Bedford based client, who are specialists in their field.
An opening has arisen for an additional Stores Person to join their busy and growing team. Working within a small team your duties will include the following:
- Receive goods and check content against delivery paperwork.
- Labelling of all goods.
- Organise and store away stock.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the stores area.
- Experience of working within a stores environment.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure when meeting deadlines
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment.
You will be used to working in a fast paced environment with fast changing priorities.
Our client's team and culture is proactive and dynamic and this is an exciting opportunity to play a key part in shaping the future of their business.
This is a permanent position, working 36 hours Monday to Friday, paying a salary of 9.00 - 9.50per hour.
Due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.This vacancy is being advertised by Hamilton Appointments, who are acting as an Employment Agency.
In order to keep up to date with all our positions and news, please find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. You can also register on our website for up to date job alerts